Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Work


Peachy Tubular Bracelet, originally uploaded by ambrosianbeads.

Lately I've been trying to produce up to 10 bracelets and 10 pairs of earrings to submit to my co-op gallery. At this time of year, the membership (we have 70 members) submits most of their items for the holiday show. The gallery gets filled with more items than usual, so a couple years ago the board voted to create limits on the number of items we can submit. We have a 10 like-item limit, too, and what sells mostly for me is earrings so I have up to 10 I can sell during any month. We just had our last jury on Monday and we can replenish any items sold at our "mini jury" in mid December. I hope to have to replace all 26 items I submitted !

1 comment:

Chrisbeads said...

Good luck with your sales. Your herringbone bracelet is great. I have made a few similar ones and have some listed on my etsy site.

Thought you might also be interested in my latest snake piece as you were kind enough to notice another one on flickr a while back.

See www.chrisbeads.blogspot.com