Friday, December 11, 2009

EBW Members Nearly Meet !

A couple days ago I got a Facebook message from a fellow Etsy Beadweaver, Rosita aka CrownRoseGems. She was visiting the Washington, DC area and I felt very honored that she wanted to make a special trip to my fiber co-op to see my beadwork. We nearly made a connection, but plans didn't favor our meeting in person. However, she was able to visit the Potomac Fiber Arts Gallery in the Torpedo Factory Art Center, and graciously complimented my jewelry that she saw while she was there. Please take a look at her beautiful beadwork here . I hope we do get to meet sometime and I hope I get to meet other beadweavers too. My place is always open for a visit from a fellow bead fanatic !
CrownRoseGems

2 comments:

Ababeads said...

Beautiful...i love it.

Rosita Pisarchick said...

I will try to set up another meet soon. Pity it did not work last time!