Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Freeform Necklace Set


Freeform Necklace Set, originally uploaded by ambrosianbeads.

I wanted to stitch up a quick herringbone bracelet, but for some reason, it didn't want to be a bracelet after all. What started out as an easy plan for finishing, turned into a weeks long project that I put aside numerous times. My deadline was the big gallery holiday show, so that forced me to bring this thing to a conclusion. At 11:30pm the night before jurying, I stitched up some earrings to match. It's in the gallery now, and hopefully someone will think it's the perfect gift.

3 comments:

http://marjonsivuilut.blogspot.fi/ said...

This is super!Model and colour is perfect! I love this necklace!

U. J. said...

Very elegant colors and the design is amazing!
Kind regards:
Uli from Austria

retrothreads said...

Thank you !